Find better job opportunity after completing digital marketing course.
What skills will you learn?
- Develop an in-depth understanding of top-of-mind digital marketing functions such as inbound marketing, paid marketing, social media marketing and web analytics.
- Become competent in planning, managing, and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Lead digital marketing teams and digital marketing initiatives for your organization
- Understand how digital marketing disciplines all work together and how to optimize your use of each one
Who should take this Digital Marketing Specialist Masters Program?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Marketing or Sales Professionals
- Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
- Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
- Marketing Consultant
Following are a few facts and figures that demonstrate the high demand for digital marketers around the world:
- The annual average salary of a ‘Digital Marketing Head’ is $102,358 on Indeed.com
- In the USA, there are 58,944+ jobs, and in the UK, there are 18,335+ jobs in Digital Marketing on Indeed.com
- In India, there are 16,508+ jobs for Digital Marketers on Naukri.com
- Average annual salary in the US is $111K – $153K
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do?
A digital marketing specialist is a 360-degree digital marketer who has good working knowledge of all digital marketing domains. The primary objectives of a digital marketing specialist are to increase brand awareness, promote products, build traffic on the branded website, acquire new customers, generate product interest among prospects and create high product visibility among distinct audiences.
A digital marketing specialist works to initiate effective online marketing campaigns, evaluate the needs of the consumer market, and comprehend how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands. They are responsible for developing strategies to market a company’s product online by integrating various promotions to get the company’s message out to prospects.
What is the workplace of a Digital Marketing Specialist like?
A digital marketing specialist is responsible for strategizing and executing various online marketing promotions and campaigns. These can be carried out through any of the digital marketing domains – SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, email, and content. A digital marketing specialist is a marketer who should display a complete understanding of all domains so that he/she can make the right decisions for campaigns to succeed.
Other digital marketing activities include analyzing data and performance of ongoing campaigns, comparing the previous month’s ROI on campaigns, planning/implementing changes that are to be made, and determining next steps for improving campaign performance. A specialist should be highly proficient in analyzing data to better understand the market and customer landscape. One of the most important aspects of a specialist’s job is to strategize campaigns with respect to their performance, both organic and inorganic, and budget allocation. The digital marketing specialist is also responsible for scouting for new avenues and geographies for acquiring new leads, clicks, and customers.
I would recommend Achievers Digital Academy for providing trainings in Patna for digital marketing courses to make the students ready for the digital age. Kudos for their great work!!
The course is very informative and gives a 360-degree outlook about digital marketing campaign and strategy and its execution for any types of businesses.